Monday, August 25, 2014

Back to School....

Oh Monday...

Nobody really likes you. You are the start of the work week, school week and it was sunny and nice out today. I'm sure some people just didn't wanna go... But I had a great Monday! Today was the first day back to school (but I got all my school work done last week!) Thank You Monday, I think you and I are going to be great friends! Did some art work, hung out with baby girl and we watched some Absolutely Fabulous! She loved it! Just a non-stop laugh with her today! Now she's sleeping next to daddy...

I worked on some Brickhouse Phontaine things; and got some great ideas for Azoic Sky Media too! I'm still playing around with the business cards but I got the poster done and the logo too...

The business cards are somewhat the same, it's all coming along great. I'm really happy how things are going. I was having some issues with Photoshop CC, but thank you lynda.com for helping me along the way. I now better understand Photoshop CC...
Come back soon for some more! Enjoy the night and sweet dreams XO

No comments:

Post a Comment