Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My 1st Makeup Tutorial!!!!!

Hey Everyone:)
 

I just did my very first makeup tutorial, I was SO much FUN! I'm going to be doing more of them in the next coming up weeks, there's going to be makeup looks from, everyday makeup, avant garde, wedding makeup, airbrush makeup, and much much much MORE!
Will I hop everyone gets something out of this! Remember this is my VERY FIRST  TUTORIAL so be easy on me, lol..... but I would love feed back! 

Here is the link for it My 1st Makeup Tutorial




my playing around with my photo booth 





Blue/Green Eyeshadow
☆☆☆SHOES☆☆☆


Now we all know I love shoes! I've been seeing this one style &
I really want a pair!!!
     They are Sam Edelman
The shoe's are the link for the website's!


Here is some more shoes I found!

LOve Them!



















❤peep toe!



Coming soon Wedding Dress and Wedding Makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment